A VISION GIVEN TO THE APOSTLE YOCHANAN [JOHN]
(Chapters 15 TO 22)
1. And I saw another sign in Heaven, great and wonderful, seven messengers having the seven last plagues; for in them was finished the wrath of YEHVAH [Yeremiah 50:13].
2. And I saw as a glassy sea [Hebrew: yam. "the pure word and pure language of YEHVAH". Zephaniah 3:9. Proverbs 30:5] mingled with fire [tested by fire. Psalm 18:31. 119:140]: and those who were victorious [A vision of John 2:28] - over the beast [Matthew 24:15. Antiochus Epiphanes ('god manifest')]; and over his image ['jesus christ 'god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:16)]; and over his mark ['the cross' (1 Corinthians 1:18)]; and over the number of his name [666. A vision of John 13:18]; - having taken their stand on the glassy sea [the tested pure word and pure language of YEHVAH. Zephaniah 3:9. Psalm 18:31. Proverbs 30:5. A vision of John 21:21], harping with their harps.
3. And they sing the song of Mosheh the servant of YEHVAH [Exodus 14:31], and the song of the Ram [Enoch 90:13. See this website], saying: Great and wonderful are thy deeds, YEHVAH EL SHADDAY. Righteous and true are Thy ways, Thou King of the saints [2 Chronicles 6:41].
4. Who shall not fear Thee YEHVAH and glorify Thy Name?; because Thou only will be [Hebrew: EHEYEH. Exodus 3:14. A vision of John 1:8. 16:5]; because all Gentiles will come and will fall down before Thee; because Thy judgments are being revealed [Numbers 24:17. Daniel 2:41-45. Matityah 7:23. 25:41]
5. And after these things I saw. And the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in Heaven was opened:
6. And the seven messengers came forth out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in bright, clean linen and golden girdles girded round the breasts.
7. And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven messengers seven golden bowls full of the wrath of YEHVAH [Yeremiah 50:13], Who lives for ever and ever.
8. And the temple was full of smoke of the glory of YEHVAH and of His power; and no one could enter into the temple, until the seven plagues were finished.
1. Then I heard a great voice from the temple saying to the seven messengers: "Ye go and pour out, into the earthly ones [Yaakob ('James') 3:15. Yehudah ('Jude') 1:18,19], the seven bowls of the wrath of YEHVAH [Yeremiah 50:13. A vision of John 15:1].
2. And the first went away [Acts 28:16] and poured out his bowl [poisonous idolatrous lies] into the earthly ones, and it became a depraved and destructive [spiritual] cancer upon the men having the mark ['the cross' (1 Corinthians 1:18)] of the beast [Matthew 12:26. A vision of John 13:18. See this wensite] and worshipping his image [jesus christ 'god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:16)].
3. And the second poured out his bowl [of poisonous false 'gospel lies' (Psalm 140:3)] into the sea ['the ungodly'. Isaiah 57:20], and it became as the blood [life. Leviticus 17:14] of a dead man [Yaakob ('James') 2:20], and every living soul died, those in the sea ['the ungodly'. Matthew 8:22].
4. And the third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters, and it became blood [life of a dead man. Yaakob ('James') 2:20].
5. And I heard the Messenger of the waters [John 4:10,14] saying: "Thou art Righteous, Who is and Who was and Who will be [A vision of John 1:8], because Thou judgest these people;
6. because they shed the blood of saints [Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18] and of prophets, you have given them blood [lifeless poisonous teachings of a dead man the devil and false prophet 'Paul'. Matthew 8:22. James 2:20. Jude 1:12 ] to drink; it is their reward"
7. And I heard [another from. cf. 14:18] the altar saying: "Yes, YEHVAH EL SHADDAY, Thy judgments are true and righteous!"
8. And the fourth poured out his bowl towards the sun [Malachi 3:20 (4:2). Yeshuwa' Mashiyach] and it was given to him [Matthew 28:18] to burn the men [Christian demons. Matthew 7:23, 24] with fire [Matthew 3:11. 25:41];
9. and the men were burned by the great heat,and they blasphemed the Name of YEHVAH, Who had authority over these plagues, and they did not repent to give Him glory [Exodus 9:30].
10. And the fifth poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast ['jesus christ'. A vision of John 13:1], and his kingdom [Christianity. Matthew 5:19] was full of darkness (Isaiah 60:2); and they gnawed at their languages [spoke blasphemous gibberish - speaking in unknown languages, names of idols etc.] from the perversion,
11. and they blasphened YEHVAH the EL of Heaven [Genesis 24:7] because of their perversions [Hebrew: chuwl. Lit. 'twisting and turning of the scriptures'. Matthew 7:23] and their evil fruits (Matthew 7:20) and they did not repent.
12. And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the noisy river [christian doctrines of demons] rushing forth [Hebrew: perath. Matthew 7:27. A vision of John 9:14. 12:15,16] and its water was dried up in order that the highway of the kings [disciples of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach] from rising of sun [Malachi 3:20 (4:2)] might be prepared [cf. Isaiah 40:3. Matthew 3:3).
13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs - out of the mouth of the dragon [Satan. Isaiah 27:1] and out of the mouth of the beast [Yeshu notsry (jesus christ). Acts 22:8] and out the mouth of the false prophet [A vision of John 2:2. The devil and false prophet 'Paul'] .
14. For they are spirits of demons [James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2], doing signs [Matthew 24:24. Acts 15:12], which go forth unto the kings of the whole Roman empire [Greek oikoumene. Babylon the great. Christianity] to assemble them to the war of the great day of YEHVAH EL SHADDAY [Isaiah 2:12. Joel 1:31. Obadiah 1:15];
15. ("Look!, I am coming as a thief [Matthew 24:43]! Blessed the one watching [Matthew 26:41] and keeping his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.")
16. and assembled [Psalm 2:2. A vision of John 19:19] them to the place called in Hebrew Harmegiddown (Mountain of rendezvous).
17. And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the exalted place [Matthew 13:32. A vision of John 6:14. 8:1. Babylon the great - Christianity] and a great Voice came out of the temple saying, 'IT HAS BEEN DONE'.
18. And there were lightnings and voices and thunders; and a great earthquake occurred, such as did not occur - since man was on the Earth - such an earthquake so great.
19. The great city ['The Holy Roman Empire'. A vision of John. 18:10] was split into three parts [Roman catholic, Orthodox, Protestant], and the cities of the nations [other world religions] fell. And Babylon the great [christianity. Isaiah 21:9. Daniel 4:27. A vision of John 17:5. 18:2] was remembered before YEHVAH, to give to her the cup of the wine of the fury of His wrath.
20. And every refuge place [Isaiah 28:15,17 "...made lies a refuge..."] of roving faction-makers [Hebrew: arvad. Matthew 23:15. A vision of John 6:15,16] fled away and boastful ones [Psalm 97:7. James 4:16 (Galations 6:14)] were not found;
21. and a pearl [Hebrew: gabiysh. Daniel 2:34. Matthew 13:45]; which was of great value [Matthew 13:46]; fell down out of Heaven upon men; and men spoke evil of YEHVAH because of the destruction caused by the pearl [Matthew 21:44], because the destruction is exceedingly great [Numbers 24:17. Psalm 2:8. Daniel 2:34 to 45].
1. And one of the seven messengers which had the seven bowls came, and spoke with me, saying: Come; I will show you the judgment of the great harlot; the one sitting on many waters:
2. with whom the kings of the Earth have practised the worship of idols [baal yeshu; jesus christ; christ jesus; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; yeshu; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; yahovah; yahowah; christ; trinity; triunity; oneness; jah; yah; yahwah; yahweh; yahuah; yahvah; yahveh; yahushuah; yahuwah; yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; emmanuel; immanuel; logos; I am; god; alpha and omega; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc] and the Earth dwellers became drunk with the wine [Deuteronomy 32:33] of her worship of idols.
3. And he carried me away in spirit into a waterless place [Matthew 12:43. A vision of John 13:1]: and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4. And the woman was clothed purple and scarlet, and gilded with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and the filth of her idols [baal yeshu; jesus christ; christ jesus; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; yeshu; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; yahovah; yahowah; christ; trinity; triunity; oneness; jah; yah; yahwah; yahweh; yahuah; yahvah; yahveh; yahushuah; yahuwah; yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; emmanuel; immanuel; I am; logos; god; alpha and omega; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc]:
5. And on her forehead was a name written, SECRET [Hebrew: alam. Daniel 2:30-45], BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6. And I saw the woman drunk from the blood of the saints [Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18], and from the blood of the witnesses of Yeshuwa' [Acts 1:8]: and I wondered, seeing her as a great wonder.
7. And the messenger said to me: Why do you wonder? I will tell you the secret of the woman, and of the beast (Hebrew: chay. 13:1) that carries her - having the seven heads and ten horns.
8. The beast [vs. 3] which you saw, was [Antiyokus Epiphanes ('god manifest'). Book of the Hasmoneans 1:10. Matthew 24:15] and is not; and is destined to come up [Daniel 7:23. Acts 11:26] out of the Abyss [Genesis 1:2] and go to destruction: and the inhabitants of the Earth whose names have not been written in the scroll of life from the foundation of the world; will be astonished [Acts 9:21] as they see the beast that was [Antiyokus Epiphanes. Book of the Hasmoneans 1:10. Matthew 24:15], and is not, and [yet] is present [in jesus christ 'god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:16. words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul')].
9. Here the mind having wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains where the woman sits on them; and seven kings are -
10. the five fallen; the one is; and the other, not yet came; and whenever he comes, he must remain a short time.
11. And the beast who was, and is not - even he - is an eighth, and is of the seven, and goes to destruction.
12. And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who not yet received a kingdom; but receive authority as kings one hour with the beast.
13. These have one mind, and they give over their power and authority to the beast ['jesus christ'].
14. These will make war with the Ram (Enoch 90:13. See this website. 1 John 2:22], and the Ram will overcome them: for he is master of masters [Matityah 28:18] and king of kings [Daniel 2:37]: and those with him; called, and chosen, and faithful.
15. And he says to me: The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, and crowds, and nations, and languages.
16. And the ten horns which you saw and the beast; these will hate the harlot, and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh, and fire will consume her.
17. For YEHVAH put into their hearts to do His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom to the beast, ['jesus christ'] until the words of YEHVAH will be accomplished. [Matthew 13:40, 49].
18. And the woman [Christianity] whom you saw is that great city, which rules over the kings of the Earth.
1. And after these things I saw another Messenger coming down from Heaven [Matthew 24:27] having great power [Matthew 28:18]; and the Land [of Yisrael] was enlightened [Genesis 1:3. Yochanan 8:12] from his glory.
2. And he cried out in a powerful voice, saying: Babylon [Isaiah 21:9] the Great [Christianity] is fallen, is fallen [Matthew 7:27 "...from great separation"], and has become a dwelling-place of demons [James 3:15], and a snare [Hosea 9:8] of every evil spirit, and a snare of every evil and hateful bird [Isaiah 13:21,22. 34: 11-15. Matthew 12:34. 13:7. A vision of John. 6:15].
3. Because, all of the Gentiles ['Luke' 21:24] have drunk of the maddening wine (Deuteronomy 32:33. Yeremiah 51:7] of her worship of idols [baal yeshu; jesus christ; christ jesus; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; yeshu; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; yahovah; yahowah; christ; trinity; triunity; jah; yah; yahwah; yahweh; yahuah; yahvah; yahveh; yahushuah; yahuwah; yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; emmanuel; immanuel; I am; oneness; logos; god; alpha and omega; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc] and the kings of the Earth have worshipped idols with her, and the merchants of the Earth [Roman catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Pentecostal and Messianic leaders, faction makers; professors, theologians, lawyers, attorneys, writers, tv and radio evangelist, supporters etc] are grown rich [Ezekiel 22:27] through the abundance of her luxuries.
4. And I heard another Voice from Heaven, saying: Depart ye [Hebrew: cuwr] out of her, My people [Isaiah 52:11. 53:8. A vision of John 20:4] that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5. For her sins have reached up to the heavens [Genesis 11:4], and YEHVAH hath remembered her heinous crimes [Hebrew: zimmah].
6. Give ye back to her the same as she has given, and double ye the double according to her works; in the cup in which she mixed [her mad doctrines], mix ye to her double [Matthew 7:23 and 25:41].
7. Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself: for she says in her heart: 'I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow'.
8. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire [Matthew 22:13. 25:41]: for strong is YEHVAH ELOHIYM [Genesis 2:4] Who damns her [Psalm 24:8. Isaiah 27:1].
9. And the kings of the Earth, who have worshipped idols and lived in luxury with her, will weep, and mourn over her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10. Standing afar off because of the fear of her torment, saying: Woe, woe, that great city Babylon [Isaiah 21:9 Christianity], that mighty city, for in one hour your damnation came.
11. And the merchants of the Earth will weep and mourn over her; for no man buys their merchandise [Bible and Theological colleges; books, lectures, seminars, tv and radio programmes, writings, enchanting college degrees, satanic titles and fancy dog-collars and robes etc] any more:
12. The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13. And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of human beings.
14. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and you will find them no more, after that.
15. The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
16. And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls.
THOSE MAKING THEIR LIVING FROM THE UNGODLY
17. For in one hour such pompous riches are come to nothing. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships [Christian Basilicas, churches and places of assembly], and sailors, and as many as make their living from the sea ['the ungodly'], stood afar off,
18. And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city.
19. And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing [Matthew 13:42,50], saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea ['the ungodly' Isaiah 57:20] by reason of her wealth, for in one hour she is made desolate.
20. Rejoice over her; Heaven [Genesis 1:8] and the saints [The Jews. Deuteronomy 33:2. Psalm 116:15] and the prophets [2 Kings 21:10] and the shaluachiym [meaning: authorised ambassadors. Matthew 10:2-4. A vision of John 21:14]; for YEHVAH has avenged you [Deuteronomy 32:35. Isaiah 61:2] on her.
21. And a powerful Messenger [Matthew 28:18. A vision of John 18:1] lifted a stone, like a great millstone, and threw it into the sea, saying: 'In this way, with a rush [Matthew 7:27. 8:32. See this website], that great city Babylon [Christ-ianity A vision of John 18:2] will be thrown down, and by no means shall be found after that.
22. And sound of harpers, and of musicians, and of pipers, and of trumpeters, by no means be heard in thee after that; and every crafty man by no means be found in thee after that.
23. And light of a lamp, by no means shine in thee after that; and voice of bridegroom and of bride, by no means be heard in thee after that: because thy merchants who travel around sea and land [Matthew 23:15] were the earthly princes [A vision of John 6:15. popes, patriarchs, moderators, cardinals, bishops, priests, religious, 'pastors', teachers, deacons, evangelicals, pentecostals, speakers in unknown languages, 'rabbi', messianics, theologians, professors, lawyers; attorneys; writers, 'crafty' dealers in the word, and supporters etc); because by thy enchantments [Hebrew: nachash. Genesis 3:1. Matthew 23:33) were deceived all of the Gentiles.
24. And in her was found, blood of prophets and of saints [the Jews. Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18] and of all having been slain upon the Earth [In wars, holocausts, famines, poverties, diseases, terrors, and disturbances fostered by Christ-ian clergy, theologians, leaders and politicians] .
1. And after these things I heard as a loud voice of a large crowd in Heaven, saying: Halelu YEHVAH [Psalm 22:27]; the salvation, and glory, and power of our EL [A vision of John 1:2,8]:
2. because true and righteous His judgments: because He judged the great whore [Christ-ianity] who defiled the Earth with her idolatry [worship of baal yeshu; jesus christ; christ jesus; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; yeshu; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; yahovah; yahowah; christ; trinity; triunity; jah; yah; yahwah; yahweh; yahuah; yahvah; yahveh; yahushuah; yahuwah; yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; emmanuel; immanuel; I am; oneness; logos; god; alpha and omega; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc]; and avenged the blood of His servants, out of her hand.
3. And secondly they said: Halelu YEHVAH [Psalm 22:27]. And her smoke goes up for ever and ever.
4. And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshipped YEHVAH [Genesis 24:26] Who sat on the throne, saying: Awmeyn [So be it]; Halelu YEHVAH.
5. And a voice came from the throne, saying: Halelu Eloheynu [Praise ye our EL], all you His servants - those fearing Him, the small and the great.
6. And I heard, as a sound of a large crowd, and as a sound of many waters, and as a sound of strong thunders, saying: Halelu YEHVAH: because YEHVAH EL SHADDAY reigns.
7. Let us rejoice and let us exult, and we will give the glory to Him: because the marriage of the Ram has come, and his Bride has prepared herself.
8. And it was given to her - in order that she might be clothed - fine linen, bright, clean: for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints [the Jews. Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18).
9. And he tells me, You write: Blessed those having been invited to the supper of the marriage of the Ram [Matthew 22:2,9]. And he says to me: These are true words of EL [A vision of John 1:2].
10. And I fell before his feet to worship him. And he says to me: Do you not see [A vision of John 22:8]?; I am a fellow-servant [Isaiah 42:1. Matthew 12:18] of you and of thy brothers having the witness of Yeshuwa; you worship YEHVAH [Psalm 29:2. John 4:23]: because the witness of Yeshuwa' is the spirit of prophecy [Deuteronomy 18:18].
11. And I saw Heaven having been opened, and; behold!; a white horse; and he sitting on it was called 'Faithful and True', and in righteousness he judges and makes war.
12. And his eyes - a flame of fire, and on his head - many crowns; having a name - which was written - which no one knows, except him.
13. And he was clothed with a garment dipped in blood [of his Christ-ian and Muslim enemies. Isaiah 63:3] and his name has been called the Son of ELOWAHH [Matthew 16:28. 27:54. See this website]
14. And the armies in Heaven [Psalm 110:3] followed him on white horses, having been clothed in fine linen; white; clean.
15. And out of his mouth proceeds a sharp sword, in order that; with it; he may strike the Gentile nations: and he will rule them with a rod of iron [Numbers 24:17. Psalm 2:9. 110:2]: and he treads the winepress of the wine of the fury of the wrath of EL SHADDAY [The Almighty].
16. And he has on his garment [vs.13] and on his thigh sword [Psalm 45:4 (3)] a name having been written 'King of kings and master of masters" [Daniel 2:37. Matthew 28:18. A vision of John 17:14).
17. And I saw one messenger standing in the sun; and he cried out in a great voice; saying to all the birds [Ezekiel 39:17. A vision of John 8:13. 14:6] flying in mid-Heaven: You come: you assemble to the great feast of YEHVAH;
18. in order that you may devour the flesh of kings and the flesh of generals and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses - and of those sitting on them and the flesh of all - both free and slave both small and great [Ezekiel 39:17-20. A vision of John 18:2,23. 21:8].
19. And I saw the beast ['jesus christ'], and the earthly kings, and their armies [45,000+ Christian factions], having been assembled [A vision of John 16:16] to make war against him [1 John 2:22] sitting on the horse and against his army [Psalm 110:3. A vision of John 19:17].
20. And the beast [Antiochus epiphanes a.k.a. jesus christ. Matthew 24:15. Acts 22:8. A vision of John 13:1] was captured, and with him, the false prophet who did signs [False prophet 'Paul' 'in the authority of signs and wonders' (Acts 15:12. Romans 15:19)] in his presence by which he deceived those having received the mark of the beast ['the cross'], and those worshipping his image [jesus christ]. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with sulphur [Matthew 25:41].
21. And the rest were slain with the sword; proceeding out of the mouth [Matthew 7:23. 25:41] of him sitting upon the horse; and all the birds [vs. 17] were satisfied with their flesh [Ezekiel 39:17-20].
1. And I saw a Messenger come down from Heaven, having the utterance [Hebrew: mashpeach] over the Abyss [Genesis 1:2] and a great chain in his hand.
2. And he seized the dragon, the old enchanter, who is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him [Enoch 10:5. Matthew 12:29)]a thousand years [Hebrew: eleph shaniym. Psalm 90:4. "...as yesterday when it is past and a watch in the night" (Psalm 90:4)],
3. And cast him into the Abyss [Genesis 1:2. Enoch 10:5. A vision of John 13:1], and shut, sealed over him, in order that he deceive the nations [see verses 8-10 below] no more until the thousand years are expired. After that he will be loosed for a little time [vs. 7).
IMPORTANT EXPLANATORY NOTE OF THE THOUSAND YEARS, FOR DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' MASHIYACH AND THE YEHUDIYM [those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35) AND THE HUMBLE OF SPIRIT:
"FOR A THOUSAND YEARS IN THY SIGHT ARE AS YESTERDAY WHEN IT IS PAST AND A WATCH IN THE NIGHT"
"yesterday" (Psalm 90:4) is the "day" referred to by Yeshuwa' Mashiyasch in Yochanan ('John') 9:4:
"I must work the works of Him Who sent me, while it is day: night cometh when no man can work"
[John 9:4. emphasis ours].
That "day...and a watch in the night" (Psalm 90:4. John 9:4) are the "thousand years" written of in A vision of John 20:2,3,4,7. The "watch in the night" refers to the short time during which the "twelve shaluachiym (ambassadors 21:24) of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach were keeping "watch" (Matthew 28:20. See this website) by bearing witness to "the good gift of the 'Kingdom of Heaven'" (Matthew 4:17,23) and king Yeshuwa' Mashiyach and his blessed words.
The "thousand years" (A Vision of John 20:4) therefore "expired" [vs.7] at the end of the preaching and signs ministry of the twelve shaluachiym (ambassadors) of Yeshuwa' Mawshiyach. This was followed by the remainder of the "night" (John 9:4) period over the last two thousand year "times of the Gentiles" ['Luke' 21:14] "while men were sleeping" (Matthew 13:25) when Satan ('jesus christ') was "loosed" [vs. 3] and his 'apostle Paul' and his fellow 'Christian demons' secretly crept in [Jude 4) from the year circa 37 C.E to circa 70 C.E. See this website document on 'The Prophet Daniel'.
END OF EXPLANATORY NOTE
4. And I saw thrones and they sat on them and judgment was given unto them (Matthew 19:28). And [I saw] the souls of those who had departed [Hebrew:cuwr. A vision of John 18:4] - out of Babylon the great [Christianity. Daniel 51. Daniel 4:27. Matthew 5:19. A vision of John 18:2,4] - because of the witness of Yeshuwa' and because of the word of EL [A vision of John 1:2] and who did not worship the beast [Matthew 24:15. Antiochus Epiphanes (god manifest)] nor his image [jesus christ. 'god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:16)]; nor received the mark ['the cross' (1 Corinthians 1:18)] on their forehead and on their hand; and they lived and reigned with haMashiyach [the Messiah] a thousand years [See explanatory Note in verse 3 above].
5. This the resurrection [Yochanan 11:25 "I am the resurrection..."] firstfruit [Hebrew: re shiyth].
6. Blessed and holy are those who have part in the resurrection firstfruit; over these the second death has no power [Yochanan 11:26 "...everyone who lives and believes in me will never die..."] and they shall be priests of YEHVAH [Isaiah 61:6. A vision of John 1:6].
7. And whenever the thousand years are expired [See note at verse 3 above] Satan will be loosed out of his prison [Matthew 13:25. Acts 9:5. 22:8. A vision of John 13:1]
8. and will go forth forth to deceive [vs.3] the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog [Christ-ianity and Islam ], to assemble them to the war; the number of them [is] as the sand of the sea.
9. And they went up over the breadth of the land, and encircled the camp of the saints [Jews], and the beloved city. And fire came down from YEHVAH out of Heaven and devoured them.
10. And the Devil [vs.2] that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone [Enoch 10:6], where [are] also the beast [Antiochus Epiphanes (god manifest) a.k.a 'jesus christ' A vision of John 13:1] and the false prophet [false prophet 'Paul'], and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
11.And I saw a great white throne and the [One] sitting on it, from Whose face the earth and the heavens fled; and a place was not found for them.
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before the throne; and scrolls were opened: and another scroll was opened, which is the [scroll] of life: and the dead were judged; by the things having been written in the scrolls; according to their works.
13. And the sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Shol gave up the dead in them: and they were judged; each one; according to their works.
14. And Death and Shol were cast into the lake of fire. This, the lake of fire, is the second death.
15. And if any one was not found having been written in the scroll of life [A vision of John 17:8]; he was cast into the lake of fire [Matthew 25:41].
1. And I saw new heavens and a new earth [Isaiah 65:17]: for the first heavens and the first earth passed away [Matthew 24:35]; and the sea was no more.
2. And I saw, the holy city, the new Yerushalem; coming down out of Heaven from YEHVAH; having been prepared as a bride, having been adorned for her husband.
3. And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying: Behold, the tabernacle [Yochanan 14:10] of YEHVAH with men, and he will dwell with them, and they will be his people; and YEHVAH Himself will be with them, and be their EL [Yochanan 14:23. A vision of John 1:2,8];
4. and He will wipe off every tear out of their eyes. And Death will be no more, nor idolatry (Hebrew: aven. Matthew 7:23], nor confusion [Hebrew: sheth], nor perversion [Hebrew: chuwl. A vision of John 16:11]: because the former things passed away.
5. And the [One] Who sat upon the throne said: Behold, I make all things new [Isaiah 66:22j. And He said unto me: You write, because these words are faithful and true.
6. And He said unto me: It has happened. I am EL SHADDAY [EL THE ALMIGHTY. A vision of John 1:8]. I will give, to the [one] who is thirsty, out of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7. The [one] who overcomes [1 John 5:4,5. See this website] will inherit these things; and I will be EL [Genesis 17:1. A vision of John 1:2,8] to him and he will be a child [1 John 5:1] to Me.
8. But for the cowardly, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and the vile ones [Psalm 14:1,4], and enchanters, and idolaters, and all the lying [ones]; their part [will be] in the lake burning with fire and sulphur, which is the second death [Matthew 25:41. 'Luke' 16:23. A vision of John 2:11].
9. And came one of the seven messengers; which had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues [A vision of John 15:1]; and spoke with me, saying: Come! I will show you the bride, the wife of the Ram.
10. And he carried me away in spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city Yerushalem, coming down out of Heaven from YEHVAH;
11. having the glory of YEHVAH [Zechariah 2:9]: the light of it [Genesis 1:3. Isaiah 9:1. 60:1. Yochanan 9:5] like to a very valuable stone [Psalm 118:22, Isaiah 28:16. Matthew 21:42] as to a jasper stone [Hebrew: yashepheh], being clear [Job 37:21. A vision of John 22:16] as zekuwkiyth [crystal];
12. having a great and high wall [Hebrew: chowmah. Zechariah 2:9]; having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve messengers, and names having been inscribed, which are of the twelve tribes of the sons of Yisrael [Exodus 39:14]:
13. On the east three gates; on the north three gates; and on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14. And the wall of the city having twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve shaluachiym [meaning: authorised ambassadors. Yeremiah 49:14. Acts 1:2. Matthew 10:2. John 15:16. A vision of John 21:14] of the Ram [Enoch 90:13. Matthew 10:2-5. See this website document 'The True Apostles']
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE TWELVE NAMES OF THE TWELVE SHALUACHIYM (AMBASSADORS)
(1) FIRST, SHIMEON wheat of the dove [Hebrew: bar yonah]
(Matthew 16:17). (2) ANDREYAH his brother. (3) YAAKOB ['James'] the son of Zebediyel. (4) YOCHANON his brother. (5) PHILIP. (6) BAR TALMAY. (7) TAOWM ('Thomas'). (8) MATITYAH ('Matthew'), the former money-lender. (9) YAAKOB ('James') Alupheyey. (10) YEHUDAH ('Jude') the brother of Yaakob Alupheyey. (11) SYMEON the Kanaanite. (12) YEHUDAH ('Judas') from Kerioth. See Matthew 10:2-4 in this website.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: YEHUDAH ('Judas') from Kerioth DID NOT KILL HIMSELF AS LYINGLY TAUGHT BY CHRISTIAN "DEMONS" (James 3:15. Revelation 18:2). See Matthew 27:5 and Acts Chapter One in this website.
15. And the one speaking with me had a golden measuring reed; in order that he might measure the city [Zechariah 2:6 (2)] and her gates and her wall [Hebrew: chowmah].
16. And the city lies foursquare, and the length of her as much as the breadth. And he measured the city with the reed at twelve thousand runners with good tidings [Hebrew: mruwtsath. Greek stadiown. 2 Samuel 18:24-27. Matthew 4:17,23]. The length and the breadth and the height of her are in agreement [John 17:21].
17. And he measured her wall a hundred [and] forty four posts [Hebrew ammah. Isaiah 6:4. Proverbs 8:34]; a measure of a man, which is of a Messenger [Malachiy 3:1. A vision of John 1:1. 22:8).
18. And the coping of the wall of it jasper [Hebrew: yashepheh]: and the city pure gold like glass ["the word of YEHVAH" (A vision of John 15:2)] is pure.
19. And the foundations [vs. 14] of the wall of the city, having been adorned with every precious stone [Matthew 16:18. See this website]. The first foundation yashepheh [a jasper stone]; the second sappiyr [sapphire]; the third qalqadony [chalcedony]; the fourth bareqeth [emerald];
20. The fifth shoham [sardonyx]; the sixth odem [sardius]; the seventh tarshiysh [chrysolite]; the eighth beryl; the ninth topaz; the tenth chrysoprasus; the eleventh leshem [jacinth]; the twelfth achlamah [amethyst].
21. And the twelve gates - twelve pearls. Respectively; each one of the gates was of one pearl: and the street of the city pure gold, as transparent glass [A vision of John 15:2].
22. And I saw no sanctuary in her: for YEHVAH EL SHADDAY is the sanctuary of her and the Ram.
23. And the City has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, in order that they might shine in her: for the glory of YEHVAH enlightened her, and her lamp is the Ram.
24. And the Gentiles shall be trampled down through her Light [Numbers 24:17. Psalm 2:9.]: and the kings of the Land of Yisrael [Hebrew: haErets] shall bring their glory into it.
25. And her gates, by no means shall be shut by day: for the twister away of the light [Hebrew: law-yel-ah. Isaiah 21:11] shall not be there.
26. And they will bring the glory and the honour of the nations [Psalm 72:10) into it.
27. And by no means may enter into it any idols [Acts 15:20. 1 John 5:21. A vision of John 17:4] and anyone making an abomination [Proverbs 17:15] and a lie (A vision of John 22:15); only those having been written in the Ram's scroll of life [Proverbs 8:35].
1. And he shewed me a river of water of life [Zechariah 14:8. John 4:14), clear [Matthew 6:22. See this website. A vision of John 15:2] as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of YEHVAH and of the Ram [Yeremiah 3:17. 1 Chronicles 29:23].
2. In midst of the street of it, and of the river [Vs. 1], hence and thence, the Tree of life [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Genesis 2:9 Proverbs 8:35], producing twelve fruits according to each month rendering the fruit of it [Disciples of Yeshuwa'. Matthew 26:29. See this website. John 4:38]: and the leaves of the tree for healing (Isaiah 53:5) of the nations [of Yisrael and Yehudah. Isaiah 53:8. Yeremiah 23:6. Ezekiel 37:16,22].
3. And every curse shall not be any longer [Malachiy 3:9]: and the throne of YEHVAH will be in it; and His servants will serve Him [A vision of John 1:6]:
4. And they shall see His presence [Hebrew: paniym. Exodus 33:15] and His name will be on their foreheads [A vision of John 14:1].
5. And night will not be any longer; and they have no need of light of lamp nor light of sun; because YEHVAH ELOHIYM [Genesis 2:4] will shed light on them: and they will reign forever and ever.
6. And he said unto me: These words, faithful and true: and YEHVAH ELOHIYM [Genesis 2:4] of the spirits of the prophets, sent His Messenger [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. A vision of John 1:1] to show unto his servants the things which must occur quickly.
7. And behold!; I am coming quickly. Blessed the [one] keeping the words of the prophecy of this scroll.
8. And I Yochanan; the [one] hearing and seeing these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell to worship before the feet of the Messenger [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. A vision of John 1:1,13. 22:7] showing me these things.
9. And he says to me: Do you not see [A vision of John 19:10]?: I am your fellow servant (Isaiah 42:1. Matthew 12:18. 22.9. A vision of John 19:10), and of your brothers the prophets, and of those keeping the words of this scroll: worship thou YEHVAH.
10. And he says to me: Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll: for the time is near.
11. He that is wicked ['ungodly' (Romans 4:5). Jude 1:4] let him continue being wicked ['ungodly']: and he who is filthy with idols [Exekiel 23:30. A vision of John 17:4], let him continue being filthy with idols: and he who is righteous [Psalm 14:5. Matthew 13:43] let him continue being righteous; and The Holy One, let Him continue being sanctified [Isaiah 17:7. Ezekiel 36:23. Matthew 6:9).
12. (Behold, I am coming [A vision of John 22:20] quickly; and my reward with me, to give to each man, according to the work done by him);
13. I am EL SHADDAY, the first and the last [Isaiah 44:6. A vision of John 1:8].
14. Blessed those that do His commandments [1 John 3:23] in order that they may have the right to the tree of life, and, through the gates [John 17:20. A vision of John 21:14], they may enter into the city.
15. Outside [Hebrew: nadah. Matthew 18:17. A vision of John 11:2. 14:20] [are] the greedy dogs [wearing dog-collars. Isaiah 56:11], and the enchanters (Yeremiah 27:9), and the vile ones (Psalm 14:1,4) and the murderers, and the idolators, and everyone loving and making a lie [James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2. 'my lie' (Romans 3:7 words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul') ].
16. I Yeshuwa' sent my messenger [Yochanan] to witness to ye [A vision of John 1:11] these things for the sake of the called out ones [Yoel 3:5].
17. And the spirit and the bride say: Come. And the one hearing let him say: Come. And the one thirsting let him come. The one wishing; let him take the water of life [John 4:14] as a gift [Matthew 4:17,23].
18. I witness (vs 20) to every one hearing the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds upon them, YEHVAH will add upon him the plagues having been written in this scroll:
19. And if anyone take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, YEHVAH will take away his part from the Tree of life [Genesis 2:9. A vision of John 22:2] and from the holy city (A vision of John 21:2), of the things having been written in this scroll.
20. He who witnesses [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. A vision of John 1:2. 22:18] these things says: Yes I am coming quickly. Awmeyn [So be it], come master Yeshuwa'.
21. "Ratsown maYEHVAH" [The favour of YEHVAH. Isaiah 60:10. Proverbs 8:35] is with all His people [The Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29) and disciples of Yeshuwa' and the humble of spirit].
Email comments and queries are welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A VISION GIVEN TO THE APOSTLE JOHN CHAPTERS 1 to 14. CLICK HERE
Copyright © 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.