"...the time is near"
(A vision of John 1:3)
"...the word of EL [ A vision of John 1:8] and the witness of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach..."
(A vision of John 1:2)
THE VISION GIVEN TO JOHN
"UNSEALED BY YESHUWA' MASHIYACH FOR HIS DISCIPLES AND THE YEHUDIYM [those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35]
(Enoch 90:13. Isaiah 53:8. A Vision of John 5:6-9)
WITNESSED BY YESHUWA' MASHIYACH
(A vision of John 20:20)
(A vision of John 1:8]
GAVE UNTO THE APOSTLE JOHN
*** HELPFUL NOTES ARE WRITTEN BY US IN BLUE ***
IMPORTANT NOTE: The original copy of CHIZZAYOWN YOCHANAN (A vision of John); which was written in Hebrew by the apostle Yochanan; is "HIDDEN" (Mattityahu 10:26) by christ-ian "DEMONS" (James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2) in the christ-ian dungeons of the 'Office of the Inquisition in the 'vatican city' in Rome.
1. Chizzayown Yochanan (A vision of John), which EL [Genesis 17:1. A vision of John 1:8] gave unto him; to show to His servants things which must happen shortly; and He made it known--sending through His Messenger [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. A vision of John 1:13. 22:16,20]--to His servant Yochanan,
2. who recorded everything he saw, the word of EL and the witness of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [A vision of John 22:20}.
3. Blessed the one reading and those hearing the words of the prophecy and keeping the things which have been written in it, for the time is near [Matityah 24:15. See this website].
4. Yochanan to the seven [assemblies of] those called out, that are in Asia. Favour [Proverbs 8:35] to you and shalom [peace], from He Who is [Hebrew: YEHVAH. Exodus 3:15], Who was [Hebrew: MIYOWLAWM. Psalm 93:2] and Who will be [Hebrew: EHEYEH. Exodus 3:14], and from the seven spirits [A vision of John 8:2] which are before His throne
5. and from Yeshuwa' Mashiyach, the faithful one, the witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the Earth [Psalm 110:2. A vision of John 11:8], who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood [Matityah 26:28. See this website].
6. and made us a kingdom, priests to serve his EL and Father [Psalm 89:27, John 20:17]. Unto Him the glory and the power [1 Chronicles 29:11] for evermore. So be it.
7. Behold, he comes with the water carriers [Proverbs 16:15. Daniel 7:13. Mattityah 28:19,20 (Hebrew vsn). Acts 1:9], and every eye will see him and those who thrust him through [Psalm 22:17. Zechariah 12:10], and all the tribes of the Land [of Yisrael] will mourn over him. Even so, so be it.
8. "I am EL SHADDAY" [EL THE ALMIGHTY. Genesis 17:1. A vision of John 1:1] saith YEHVAH (Genesis 22:16), "Who is [Hebrew: YEHVAH. Exodus 3:15] and Who was [Hebrew: MIYOWLAWM. Psalm 93:2] and Who will be" [Hebrew: EHEYEH. Exodus 3:14]].
9. I Yochanan; your brother and sharer with you in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance of Yeshuwa'; was on the island that is called Patmos for the sake of the word of EL [A vision of John 1:1,8] and the witness of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach [A vision of John 1:2,5. 20:20].
10. I came to be in spirit [Nehemiah 9:20] on the imperial day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
11. saying, "What you see, write in a scroll [A vision of John 5:4] and send to the seven [assemblies of] those called out: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."
12. I turned to see the voice that spoke with me; and having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands
13. and, in midst of the lampstands, like a son of man clothed to the feet and girded around at the breasts with a golden girdle
14. and his head and his hairs white as wool - white as snow - and his eyes as a flame of fire.
15. and his feet like burnished brass - as in a fiery furnace - and his voice like a sound of many waters.
16. and he had seven stars in his right hand and out of his mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword and his face - as the sun - shining in its power.
17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he placed his right hand on me, saying, "Fear not: I am the first and the last
18. and the living [one], and I became dead, and - look! - I am living for ever and ever [Isaiah 53:10. A vision of John 2:8]. I have the utterances [Hebrew: miphtachot "...I never knew ye...depart from me ye cursed ones..." (Matityah 7:23. 25:41)] of Death and Shol [A vision of John 6:8. 20:14].
19. You write therefore things which you saw and things which are and things which are to occur after these things;
20. The secret of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand and the seven golden lampstands?. The seven stars are messengers of the seven [assemblies of] those called out and the seven lampstands are seven [assemblies of] those called out.
1. "To the messenger, of those called out, in Ephesus you write: These things says he who holds the seven stars in his right hand, he who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands:
2. 'I know your works and labour and your endurance and that you cannot tolerate evil men and put to the test those who call themselves shaluachiym ['apostles'. The boasts of the false prophet 'Paul': 'Paul an apostle...us apostles' (Ephesians 1:1. 1 Cor 4:9)]- and they are not - and found them liars;
3. and you have endurance and have endured for my name's sake [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Matityah 1:21. 1 Yochanan 3:23], and have not grown weary.
4. `But I have against you, that you have left your first love [Deuteronomy 6:4. Matityah 22:37,38].
5. `Remember, therefore, from where you have fallen and repent and do the first works [Genesis 15:6. Deuteronomy 6:4. Matityah 7:13. See this website] and, if not, I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place--unless you repent [Matityah 4:17].
6. `But this you have, that you hate the works ["that way was of the evil one (Satan)" (Acts 19:9)]: 'call upon the name of jesus christ'; 'preaching of the cross'; 'worship him' (1 Corinthians 1:2,18. Hebrew 1:6)] of those dominating the people [Matityah 20:25-27. A vision of John 2:15], which I also hate.
7. `He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to those called out. He who overcomes, I will give to him to eat of the tree of life [Genesis 2:9. Proverns 3:18. 8:35. A vision of Yochanan 22:2,14] which is in the paradise of EL [A vision of John 1:8].'
8. "And to the messenger, of those called out, in Smyrna you write: These things says the first and the last who died and he lived. [Isaiah 53:10. A vision of John 1:17, 18]:
9. `I know your tribulation and poverty - but you are rich - and the scorn of those who say they are Jews ['we are the circumcision' (Philippians 3:3). FALSE 'boast' of the devil and false prophet 'Paul' to his fellow Christ-ians)] and they are not, but an assembly of Satan ["the school of the tyrant" (Acts 19:9)].
10. `Do not fear what you are to suffer. Behold! the devil is about to cast you into prison, in order that you may be tested, and you will have ten days of tribulation. Be you faithful until death, and I will give to you the crown of life.
11. `He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to those called out. He who overcomes, by no means will be hurt by the second death [Matityah 25:41. A vision of John 20:6,14].
12. "And to the messenger, of those called out, in Pergamum you write: These things says he who has the sharp two-edged sword:
13. `I know where you dwell - where the throne ['The Red Basilica'] of Satan [Serapis a.k.a jesus christ. See A vision of John 13:18 in this website] is, and you hold fast my name [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Matityah 1:21], and did not deny my faith [Matityah 11:25. 23:9. 26:63,64], even in the days of my faithful witness [cf. Matityah 23:9]; who opposed the 'father' [the devil and false prophet 'Paul' who boasted 'I became your father' (1 Corinthians 4:15)]; who was killed among you, where Satan [Serapis a.k.a jesus christ'] dwells.
14. `But I have a few things against you, because you have there those holding the teaching of Balaam [the enchanter] who taught Balak to lay a stumbling block before the sons of Yisrael, to eat things sacrificed to idols [Numbers 25:2 (a)], and to commit idolatry [Hebrew: zanah. Greek: porneia. Numbers 25:2 (b). 31:16. Acts 15:20,29. A vision of John 2:20. 14:8. 17:2,4 etc].
15. `So you also, in the same way, have those holding the teaching of those dominating the people [Matityah 20:25-27. A vision of John 2:6. Christ-ian 'apostles', 'prophets', popes, patriarchs, moderators, theologians, professors, messianics, pentecostals, 'rabbi', 'pastors', cardinals, bishops, priests, religious etc who teach the lies that 'we know that an idol is nothing' (1 Corinthians 8:4) and 'call upon the name of jesus christ'; worship of the idols yeshu; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; christ; jesus christ; christ jesus; yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; 'yahovah'; 'yahowah'; 'emmanuel'; 'immanuel'; christ; trinity; triunity; yah; yahweh; yahwah; yahuwah; yahuah; yahvah; yahveh; jah; I am; logos; god; alpha and omega; oneness; mary; wafers; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc. A vision of John 2:20. 14:8. 17:2,4 etc)].
16. `You repent, therefore, otherwise I am coming to you quickly and I will make war against them with the sword of my mouth (Matityah 7:23).
17. `He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to those called out. He who overcomes, I will give to him of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name has been written which no one knows except he who receives it.'
18. "And to the messenger, of those called out, in Thyatira you write: These things says the Son of EL [Psalm 2:7. 89:27], he who has eyes as a flame of fire, and His feet like burnished bronze:
19. `I know your works and love and belief and service and endurance, and your works - the last more than the first.
20. `But I have against you, that you are permitting the woman [A vision of John 17:18] Iyzebel [Rome-'she who is at Babylon' (1 Pehter 5:13) ] - she who calls herself a prophetess - and she teaches and deceives my bond-servants to commit idolatry [worship of the idols: yeshu; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; christ; jesus christ; christ jesus; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; trinity; triunity; yah; jah; yahweh; yahuah, yahuwah, yahvah, yahveh, yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; I am; logos; alpha and omega; oneness; god; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc] and to eat things sacrificed to idols ['we know that an idol is nothing' (1 Cor 8:4) the evil words of the devil and false 'apostle Paul' the founder of Christ-ianity]
21. `and I gave her time in order that she might repent, and she does not wish to repent of her idolatries.
22. `Look! I am casting her into a bed [Hebrew: mishkab] of factions and contentions [Exodus 21:18. Proverbs 13:10. Acts 15:39] and those who commit idolatry [worship of the idols: yeshu; jesus; lord jesus; lord yeshua; christ; jesus christ; christ jesus; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; trinity; triunity; yah; jah; yahweh; yahuah, yahuwah, yahvah, yahveh, yashua; yahshua; yahuwshua; I am; logos; alpha and omega; oneness; god; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; dead demons; evolution; etc] with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works.
23. `And her children [Isaiah 13:16. John 8:44. 1 John 3:10. A vision of John 18:2. 'I became your father' (1 Corinthians 4:15. words of the devil 'Paul' )] I will destroy with death [Matityah 25:41. A vision of John 20:6,14], and all those called out will know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts [Deuteronomy 18:18. Matityah 28:18]; and I will give to each one of you according to your works.
24. `But I say to you - the rest in Thyatira - as many as have not this teaching, who have not learned, what they call the deep things of Satan [Genesis 1:2. ("the deep things of god (Satan), revealed to us" (1 Cor 2:10. 1 Cor 8:4)] as boasted and preached by the devil and false prophet Paul and his christ-ian demon ministers]; I am not putting upon you any other burden [Acts 15:10,28].
25. `Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come [for his marriage and the judgement. Matityah 24:30, 25:10, 34-46. A vision of John 19:7].
26. `And he who overcomes and he who keeps my words [Matityah 28:19,20. See this website] until the end, I will give him authority over the Gentile nations
27. and he shall rule them with an iron rod as I also have received from my Father [Psalm 2:8].
28. and I will give him victory [A vision of John 15:2] over the morning star son of darkness [Hebrew: heylel ben-shachar. Isaiah 14:12. Ezekiel 28:9. Antiyokus Epiphanes ('god manifest') a.k.a. jesus christ - 'god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:16. words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul') - baal yeshu, king of Babylon the great. Matityah 24:15. Acts 9:5,17. 22:8. A vision of John 9:11. 13:1, 15:2].
29. `He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the called out ones.'
1. "And to the messenger, of those called out, in Sardis write: These are the words of him who has the seven spirits of EL [Isaiah 11:2] and the seven stars: "I know your works; you have a name of being alive, but you are dead.
2. Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is on the point of death, for I have not found your works perfect in the sight of my El [Psalm 89:27. A vision of John 1:8].
3. Remember then what you received and heard [Matityah 4:17,23. 1 Yochanan 3:23]; obey it, and repent. If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you.
4. Yet you have still a few persons in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; they will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy.
5. He who overcomes, will be clothed like them in white robes, and I will not blot his name out of the book of life; I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.
6. He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying to the called out ones.
7. And to the messenger, of those called out, in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the righteous one [Psalm 16:10], the true one [John 7:18], who has the utterance of David [Hebrew: miphtach. Isaiah 22:22], the opening and no one shall shut, the shutting and no one opens:
8. I know your works. Look! I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and you have kept my word and have not denied my name.
9. I will make those of the assembly of Satan who say that they are Jews [The christ-ian LIE 'if ye are christs ye are Abrahams descendants' (Galations 3:29) 'we are the circumcision' (Philippians 3:3). FALSE 'boast' of the devil and false prophet 'Paul' to his fellow Christ-ians)] and are not, but are lying-- I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.
10. Because you have kept my word of patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the Earth.
11. I am coming quickly; hold fast to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.
12. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my Mighty One [Hebrew: EL. Psalm 89:27]; he will never go out of it. I will write on him the name [YEHVAH] of my Mighty One [cf. Numbers 6:24] and the name of the city of my Mighty One - the new Yerushalem that comes down from my Mighty One out of Heaven [A vision of John 21:2]- and my new name [YEHVAH Tsideqenu. Yeremiah 23:5. 33:16].
13. He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying to the called out ones.
14. And to the messenger, of those called out, in Laodicea write: The words of the trustworthy, the faithful and true witness, the first [Genesis 1:3. Proverbs 8:22] of the creation of EL [A vision of John 1:8].
15. I know your works; you are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were either cold or hot.
16. So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
17. Because you say, 'I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing.' You do not realize that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
18. Therefore I counsel you to buy [Isaiah 55:1] from me gold having been refined by fire so that you may be rich; and white garments in order that you may be clothed and the shame of your nakedness may not be manifested; and salve to anoint your eyes in order that you may see.
19. I reprove and chastise as many as I love. Be hot [vs. 15], therefore, and repent.
20. See! I stand at the door, and I knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will enter in to him and dine with him, and he with me.
21. To him who overcomes I will grant to him to sit with me on my throne [A vision of John 7:10], just as I also overcame and sat with my Father on His throne.
22. The one having an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the called out ones."
1. After things I saw, and beheld a door having been opened in Heaven. And the first Voice [EL SHADDAY. A vision of John 1:1(a). 1:8. 21:6. 22:13], which I heard as of a trumpet speaking with me saying: "Come up here, and I will show thee things which must occur after these things."
2. Immediately I became in spirit, and beheld a throne set up in Heaven and on the throne a kapporeth [covering. Lit. ark-cover or mercy-seat. Exodus 25:17. Matityah 26:28. See this website].
3. And the kapporeth [covering. Matityah 26:28 "...blood of the new covenant..."] like in appearance to a yashepheh [polished gem-stone] and odem stone and a rainbow round the throne like in appearance to a bareqeth [a flashing gem-stone].
4. And round the throne twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones twenty-four elders sitting [A Vision of John 7:10]; having been clothed in white garments; and on their heads golden crowns.
5. And out of the throne come forth lightnings and voices and thunders and seven lamps of fire burning before the throne which are the seven spirits of YEHVAH:
6. and before the throne as a glassy sea [Hebrew: yam. "the pure word and pure language of YEHVAH". Zephaniah 3:9. Proverbs 30:5. A vision of John 15:2], [transparant] like zekuwkiyth [Job 28:17. crystal]; and in midst of the throne and round the throne four living creatures [Ezekiel 1:5], filling with eyes before and behind:
7. the first living creature like to a lion [A vision of John 5:5], the second living creature like to a calf, the third living creature having the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like a flying eagle.
8. And the four living creatures [Ezekiel 1:5], one by one of them, having each six wings, around and within are full of eyes, and they have not respite day and night saying: "Holy, holy, holy, YEHVAH EL SHADDAY, The One Who was [Hebrew: MIYOWLAWM. Psalm 93:2] and The One Who is [Hebrew: YEHVAH. Exodus 3:15] and The One Who will be [Hebrew: EHEYEH. Exodus 3:14]."
9. And whenever the living creatures shall give glory and honor and thanks to The One seated on the throne, to The One living for ever and ever,
10. the twenty-four elders shall fall before The One seated on the throne, and they will worship The One living for ever and ever; they will cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11. 'Thou art worthy, ADONAYNU [Our ADONAY. Nehemiah 10:30] and ELOHEYNU [our Mighty ONE. Exodus 3:18], to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because Thou createdst all things, and through Thy will they existed and they were created' [Isaiah 44:24. Matityah 11:25. See this website].
1. And I saw on the right of Him that sat on the throne a scroll [A vision of John 1:11] written within and on the reverse side, having been sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong messenger proclaiming in a great voice: 'Who is worthy to open the scroll, and to loosen the seals of it?'
3. And no one in the heavens, nor on the earth was able to open the scroll, nor to read it.
4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open the scroll nor to read it.
5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Yehudah, the root of David [Isaiah 11:10. Psalm 110:1] hath overcome to open the scroll, and its seven seals.
6. And I saw in midst of the throne and of the four living creatures and in midst of the elders, a Ram [Enoch 90:13. Genesis 4:4. 22:13. Ezra 10:19. Hebrew: ayil] standing as having been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of YEHVAH [Isaiah 11:2] having been sent forth into all the earthly ones.
7. And he came and took the scroll from the right of Him that sat upon the throne.
8. And when he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty four elders fell before the Ram, each one having a harp, and golden bowls full of incenses, which are the prayers of the saints [The Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18].
9. And they sing a new song, saying: Thou art worthy to receive the scroll and to open its seals: for thou wast slain and didst purchase for EL by thy blood, out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation;
10. and hast made them, for our EL, a kingdom and priests: and they shall reign over the earthly ones.
11. And I saw and I heard a sound of many messengers round the throne and the living creatures and the elders: and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands [Acts 6:1. 21:20);
12. Saying with a great voice: 'Worthy is the Ram who was slain to receive [Matityah 28:18] the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing'.
13. And every creature which in the heavens and over the earthly ones and over the sea ['the ungodly'] and all things in them, I heard saying: 'To the One sitting upon the throne and to the Ram the blessing and the honour and the glory and the might for ever and ever .
14. And the four living creatures said, awmeyn [so be it]. And the elders fell down and did homage [Psalm 72:11. Matityah 2:11].
THE SEVEN SEALS
1. And I saw when the Ram [Enoch 90:13] opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying - as with a sound of thunder - 'Come'.
'JESUS CHRIST (SATAN)'
2. And I saw, and beheld a white horse: and he that sat on it [Antiochus Epiphanes a.k.a. jesus christ. Matityah 24:15] had a bowman [Hebrew: qesheth. Satan's 'apostle Paul']; and a crown ['god manifest in the flesh' (1 Timothy 3:15)] was given unto him [By Satan. Matityah 4:9]: and he went forth subjugating [Daniel 8:24. Acts 9:4. 22:7 'let all gods angels worship him' (words of Satan's 'apostle Paul')], and in order that he might destroy [Enoch 90:13. Daniel 8:25. Isaiah 9:15].
3. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, 'Come'.
'PAUL' SATAN'S BOWMAN [vs. 2] AND 'APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST'
4. And there went forth another horse, fiery red: and to him [False prophet 'Paul'] that sat on it was granted unto him [from Satan] to keep Shalom [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Peace Isaiah 9:5 (6)] from the earthly ones [Gentiles] and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him much knowledge [Lit: a great sword. Daniel 12:4. Acts 26:24 A vision of John 2:24. 'the deep things of Satan' (1 Corinthians 2:10)]
CHRISTIAN EMPEROR CONSTANTINE AND THE DIABOLICAL 'TRINITY'
5. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 'Come'. And I saw, and beheld a black horse; and he that sat on it [Constantine Caesar and Christ-ian pope and bishop] had a weighing scales in his hand.
SATAN'S DIABOLICAL TRINITARIAN LIE THAT "THREE MEASURES OF BARLEY" ('trinity' and 'triunity') HAVE THE SAME VALUE AS ONE "MEASURE OF WHEAT" (Deuteronomy 6:4 "...YEHVAH IS ONE"]
DIABOLICAL CHRISTIAN IDOLS 'The trinity' and 'the triunity' PROCLAIMED
6. And I heard, as a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying: 'A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley [Matityah 13:33] for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine'.
7. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard voice of the fourth living creature saying: 'Come'.
8. And I saw, and behold a pale green horse: and his name that sat on it was Death [Hebrew: choshek. cf. 1 Samuel 5:11], and Shol [The dwelling place of Satan and his demons] followed with him. And authority was given unto them over the fourth of the earthly ones, to kill with sword [vs.4. much knowledge of evil men] and with famine ["of the words of YEHVAH" Amos 8:11] and with death even by the beasts of the earthly ones [Hebrew: chayyat hasadeh. Christian "DEMONS" (A vision of John 18:2) Genesis 3:1,20. Yeremiah 12:9. John 3:31. James 3:15. Jude 19. A vision of John 9:15,18] .
THE DEAD SAINTS (Jews) SLAUGHTERED BY CHRISTIANS
CRYING OUT FOR VENGEANCE
9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain on account of the word of Elohiym [Hebrew: dabar Elohiym. 1 Samuel 9:27], and on account of of the witness which they held [Deuteronomy 6:4. Isaiah 44:8. Acts 1:8. 6:7. 21:20]:
10. And they cried with a great voice, saying: How long, YEHVAH, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell among the earthly ones [Deuteronomy 32:43]?
11. And white robes were given unto each one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little while, until their fellow servants and their brethren - that should be killed as they were - should be completed [Yeremiah 15:2. Daniel 12:7. 'Luke' 21:24. Acts 8:1-4. 9:1-2].
THE FINAL JUDGEMENT ON SATAN, 'JESUS CHRIST' AND HIS CHRISTIAN DEMONS
CHRISTIANITY SPLIT BY "A GREAT EARTHQUAKE" [vs. 12] INTO 45,000+ 'factions'
12. And I saw when he had opened the sixth seal, and a great earthquake occurred ; and the sun [YEHVAH Elohiym. Psalm 84:12. Matityah 24:29] became black as sack cloth [Psalm 32:9] made of goat's hair [lying 'trinity' and 'triunity' and 'oneness' doctrines of Christ-ian demons], and the whole moon [Scripture] became as blood [Hebrew: damam. Corruptions of the scriptures by the Christ-ian false prophets and 'apostles of christ' and the spiritually dead christ-ian Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Pentecostal and Messianic leaders];
13. And the [wandering] stars [Jude 1:13. Christian "demons" (A vision of John 18:2)] of the exalted place [Christianity. A vision of John 8:1] fell among the earthly ones, even as a fig tree throws off her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind [Isaiah 34:4].
14. And the exalted place [Christianity A vision of John 8:1] receded like a scroll being rolled up; and every boastful one and refuge of the ungodly ones ["...we have made lies our refuge and in falsehood have we hid ourselves" (Isaiah 28:15)] were aroused from their places [James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2].
15. And the kings of the earthly ones [Matityah 24:15 Antiyokus a.k.a. jesus christ; false apostles and false prophets] and the princes [A vision of John 18:23. (popes, patriarchs, moderators, cardinals, bishops, priests, religious, 'pastors', teachers, theologians, rabbi, etc)] and the captains [Christ-ian elders, deacons, administrators etc], and the rich men [speakers in unknown tongues, miracle workers] and the arrogant professors [scribes, theologians, professors, messianics, dealers in the word] and every subjected and unrestrained man (christ-ians), hid themselves in the dens of thieves [Isaiah 28:15,17. Matityah 21:13 Christ-ian factions places of worship of idols] and in the rocks [of their false doctrines. Psalm 104:18. Isaiah 2:19,21. Matityah 15:9. 16:6,23] of the vain ones ["Those who loveth and maketh a lie" Psalm 2:1. James 2:20. A vision of John 22:15];
16. And they say to the vain ones [James 2:20. 4:16] and to the rocks [of their false doctrines]: 'Come to rest on us, and hide us from the face of Him Who sits upon the throne, and from the wrath of the Ram: ["...we have made lies our refuge, and in falsehood have we hid ourselves" (Isaiah 28:15)]`
17. because the great day of their wrath is come; and who can stand ['Luke' 21:36]?
THE SEALING OF THE JEWS
144,000 Yehudiym [those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35] sealed before judgment [Matityah 25:41] is executed upon the earthly ones [John 3:31. James 4:17] and the wicked - 'the ungody' [Psalm 1:5. Proverbs 16:27. (Romans 4:5)] and their Christ-ian leaders (Matityah 15:13).
1. After this I saw four messengers standing on the four corners of the Earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that wind should not blow [Matityah 7:27. See this website] against the earthly ones [John 3:31. James 4:15], nor against the sea ['the wicked...the ungodly' Isaiah 57:20. Jude 1:4, ], nor against every tree [Leader. Matityah 15:13. "every tree which my Father has not planted". See this website]
2. And I saw another Messenger coming up from rising of sun [Isaiah 41:25] having a seal of the living Elohiym [Yeremiah 10:10]: and he cried with a great voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to harm the earthly ones and the sea ['the ungodly'],
3. Saying: Do not harm the earthly ones, or the sea ['ungodly ones'], or the trees [vs.1. the christian leaders], until we have sealed the servants of our EL upon their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred [and] forty four thousands (144,000) from every tribe of children of Yisrael.
5. From tribe Yehudah twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Reuben twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Gad twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed.
6. From tribe Asher twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Naphtaliy twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Manasseh twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed.
7. From tribe Symeon twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Leviy twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Yissaskar twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed.
8. From tribe Zebulon twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Yhowseph twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed. From tribe Benyamiyn twelve thousands (12,000) were sealed.
9. After these things I saw, and behold!, a great multitude; which no one was able to count; from every nation and tribes and peoples and languages, standing in the presence of the throne and in the presence of the Ram, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10. And they cry with a great voice, saying: The victory to our El, to the covering upon the throne [A vision of John 4:2,3], and to the Ram.
11. And all the messengers stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped YEHVAH [Psalm 96:9].
12. Saying: So be it, Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honour and power and strength be to our EL [A vision of John 1:8] for ever and ever. So be it.
13. And one of the elders answered, saying to me: These who are clothed in white robes - who are they? and from where did they come?
14. And I said to him: Sir, you know. And he told me: These are they who departed [A vision of John 20:4] out of the great tribulation and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Ram.
15. Therefore, they are before the throne of YEHVAH and serve Him day and night in His sanctuary: and He that sits upon the throne will spread a tent over them.
16. They will hunger no more, nor will they thirst any more; neither shall the sun fall on them, nor any heat.
17. Because the Ram who is in the middle of the throne will be their shepherd and will lead them to springs of waters of life [John 4:14]: and YEHVAH [A vision of John 1:8] will wipe away every tear from their eyes [Isaiah 25:8].
1. And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was a hissing [Hebrew: sharaq. cf. Lamentations 2:16. Matityah 24:51] in the exalted place [A vision of John 6:14] for a short time.
Important Note: When a light is shone in a pit of snakes they hiss in panic. So it is now with Christ-ian demon enchanters (snakes) in their exalted place; they are hissing and gnashing their teeth [Lamentation 2:16. Matityah 24:51] in panic for a short period of time because they know that they have been revealed and judged by YEHVAH Elohiym, before the whole universe, for everlasting damnation and abhorrence [cf. Matityah 7:23. 25:41,46].
2. And I saw the seven messengers [A vision of John 1:4] who stood before YEHVAH [Deuteronomy 10:8]; and there was given to them seven trumpets.
3. And another Messenger [1 John 2:1] came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him many incenses, that he should offer, with the prayers of all the saints [Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18] on the golden altar which was before the throne.
4. And the smoke of the incenses went, with the prayers of the saints [Deuteronomy 33:2,3. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18], from the hand of the Messenger before YEHVAH [1 John 2:1].
5. And the Messenger took the censer and filled it from the fire of the altar and cast into the earthly ones: and there occured thunders and sounds and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6. And the seven messengers [A vision of John 1:4. 8:2] who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves in order that they might trumpet.
7. And the first trumpeted and there occurred hail and fire mingled with blood and it was cast into the earthly ones and the third of the earthly ones was burnt down and the third of the trees [Christian leaders] was burnt down and all green grass [Hebrew: deshe. christ-ian people. Isaiah 40:6,7] was burnt down.
8. And the second messenger trumpeted and, as it were, a great mountain [Yeremiah 51:25. Zechariah 4:7. A vision of John 18:2] burning with fire was cast into the sea ['the ungodly'] and the third of the sea became blood;
9. And the third of the creatures in the sea ['the ungodly'], having souls, died; and the third of the ships were destroyed.
10. And the third messenger trumpeted and an arrogant star [Isaiah 14:12], burning as a lamp, fell from Heaven [Acts 9:3-5] and it fell upon the third of the rivers [John 7:38] and upon the fountains of the waters [John 4:14];
11. And the name of the star is called Wormwood [Yeremiah 23:15. Amos 5:7. 6:12]: and the third of the waters became wormwood; and many of the men died from the waters, because they were poisoned [Yeremiah 9:15].
12. And the fourth messenger trumpeted and the third of the sun was corrupted [Yeremiah 18:18. See this website document 'Corruptions of Scripture'] and the third of the moon and the third of the stars; in order that the third of them might be darkened and the Light of this age [Hebrew: Owr. Genesis 1:3. Psalm 36:10. Isaiah 9:1. John 11:9] not be seen-the third part of it- and the twister away of the Light [Hebrew: law-yel-ah. Genesis 1:5. Isaiah 21:11,12. Matityah 13:19] likewise.
13. And I saw and I heard one Eagle [Ezekiel 1:10] flying in mid-Heaven saying with a great voice: Woe! woe! woe! to the ones dwelling on the Earth from the remaining voices of the trumpet of the three angels being about to trumpet!
1. And the fifth messenger trumpeted, and I saw a star [Isaiah 14:12. A vision of John 8:19] having fallen from Heaven unto the Earth [Acts 9:3-5. 22:6-8]: and to him was given the [corrupt] utterances [Hebrew: miphtachot] of the pit of the Abyss [Hebrew: shol. Deuteronomy 32:22. Matityah 12:34].
2. And he opened the pit of the Abyss; and smoke went up out of the pit [Genesis 1:2], as smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air [the understanding. Hebrew: ruwach] were darkened [Joel 3:32. Jude 1:13] by the smoke from the pit.
3. And out of the smoke came forth locusts to the earthly ones: and authority was given to them [Acts 26:10,12. 1 Corinthians 12:26. 2 Corinthians 10:8], as the scorpions [Exekiel 2:6. 'Luke' 10:19] of the earthly ones have authority.
4. And it was said to them that they shall not harm the grass [Hebrew: deshe. christian people. Isaiah 30:2] nor the earthly ones, nor every tree [Leader]; but only those men who have not the seal of YEHVAH on their foreheads.
5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they shall be tormented five months: and their torment as torment of a scorpion, when it stings a man.
6. And in those days men shall seek death [Proverbs 21:6], and by no means will they find it; and will long to die, and death flees from them.
7. And the likeness of the locusts like unto horses having been prepared for war; and on their heads as crowns like to gold, and their faces as faces of men.
8. And they had hairs as hairs of women, and their teeth were as of lions.
9. And they had breastplates as iron breastplates; and the sound of their wings as the sound of chariots of many horses running to war.
10. And they have tails like to scorpions and stings; and, in their tails, their authority [1 Corinthians 12:26. 2 Corinthians 10:8. Titus 2:15] to harm men [Matityah 23:15. 1 Corinthians 5:5] five months.
11. And they have over them a king ['jesus christ'], the messenger of the Abyss [Genesis 1:2] - his name, in Hebrew, Abaddown [Isaiah 14:12,17,20. Job 28:22], and in the Greek Apolluon [Destroyer Acts 9:5. 22:8].
12. The one woe passed away; look! yet comes two woes after these things.
13. And the sixth messenger trumpeted, and I heard one voice, from the golden altar which is before YEHVAH,
14. saying to the sixth messenger who had the trumpet: Loose the four messengers who are bound [by the words of the twelve shaluachiym ('apostles'). Matityah 16:19. Acts 9:26. 15:7. A vision of John 21:14] at the noisy river [Isaiah 8:7. Yeremiah 2:18. Antioch in Syria Acts 11:26.] rushing forth [Hebrew: perath. A vision of John 12:15. 16:14].
15. And the four messengers ['Paul'; Barnabas; Pehter; Timothy. 1 Thessalonians 1:1. 1 Corinthians 9:6] were loosed, who were prepared ['Now jesus christ who prepared us for this very thing, is god ' (2 Corinthians 5:5. 1 Timothy 1:12 )] for the hour, and day and month and year ['Luke' 21:24], in order that they should kill [Vs 18] a third of mankind [Matityah 10:28. See this website].
16. And the number of the army of the cavalry was two myriads of myriads [two hundred million (Christian false apostles, false prophets, popes, patriarchs, moderators, cardinals, bishops, priests, religious, rabbi, teachers, theologians, evangelists, professors, pentecostal, messianics, pastors, deacons, supporters etc) over the last 2,000 years "times of the Gentiles" (Luke 21:24. A vision of John 16:14. 18:2. 20:8]: I heard the number of them.
17. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and those that sat on them, having breastplates [of the righteousness (Ephesians 6:14) of the Pharisean faction makers (Matityah 5:22)] fire coloured and dusky red and sulphurous [from hell]: and the heads of the horses as heads of lions; and out of their mouths [Genesis 1:2. A vision of John 12:16] proceeds deadly fire [Hebrew: esh; from the tongues of the self confessed ungodly Christian teachers. Proverbs 16:27. James 3:6] and smoke [from their corruptions of scripture and twisting away of the light] and sulphur [doctrines from hell; 'preaching of the cross; none is righteous; worship jesus christ; justifies the ungodly; all who call upon the name of jesus christ will be saved; etc.].
18. From the three of these plagues were killed [Matityah 10:28] a third of mankind, by the deadly fire [Hebrew: esh; from the tongues of the self-confessed ungodly teachers (Proverbs 16:27. Yaakob ('James') 3:6)] and by the smoke [from their corruptions of scripture and twisting away of the light] and by the sulphur [doctrines from hell; 'preaching of the cross; none is righteous; worship jesus christ; justifies the ungodly; all who call upon the name of jesus christ will be saved; etc) proceeding out of their mouths.
19. For the authority of the horses is in their mouths [2 Corinthians 10:8 boasts of the devil 'Paul' and his false apostles], and in their tails [false prophets and teachers. Isaiah 9:15]: for their tails; like unto serpents; have heads [of Satanic authority. lofty boasts (2 Corinthians 10:8). Dr. ThM. PhD. M.A. B.D. etc], and with them they inflict injury [Matityah 13:25. A vision of John 18:2].
20. And the rest of the men, who were not killed by these plagues, not even repented of the works of their hands; in order that they will not worship demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and of wood: which neither see, nor hear, nor walk:
21. And they did not repent of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their idolatries, nor of their thefts.
1. And I saw another mighty Messenger [Malachi 3:1] coming down from Heaven, enveloped in a water carrier [Proverbs 16:15. Acts 1:9]and the rainbow on his head and his face as the sun and his feet as pillars of fire:
2. and having in his hand a little scroll which had been opened. And he set his right foot upon the sea and his left foot on the land,
3. and cried with a great voice, as a lion roars. And when he cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4. And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write: and I heard a Voice from Heaven saying: You seal things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them.
5. And the Messenger whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted his right hand to Heaven,
6. and swore by Him Who lives for ever and ever, Who created Heaven and the things in it and Earth and the things in it and the Sea and the things in it, that time shall be no longer:
7. but in the days of the voice of the seventh messenger; whenever he is about to trumpet; the purpose [Daniel 2:30-45. A vision of John 16:14. 18:2] of YEHVAH [Psalm 25:14] should be accomplished, even as He has declared to His servants the prophets [Isaiah 21:9. Yeremiah 51:7. Daniel 2:37-45]:.
8. And the Voice which I heard from Heaven spoke to me again, and said: You go and take the little scroll which has been opened in the hand of the Messenger who is standing on the sea and on the land.
9. And I went unto the Messenger telling him to give me the little scroll. And he says to me, Take it and eat it and it shall make your stomach bitter but it will be in your mouth sweet as honey.
10. And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the Messenger and ate it. And it was in my mouth sweet as honey and when I ate it, my stomach was made bitter.
11. And they [A vision of John 1:2] say to me (Yochanan): You must again prophesy before peoples and nations and tongues and kings.
1. And there was given to me a reed like unto a staff: and the Messenger stood, saying: Rise, and measure the temple of YEHVAH [Haggai 11:1] and the altar and those that worship therein.
2. But the court which is outside of the temple leave out, and do not measure it; for it is given unto the Gentiles ['Luke' 21:24. A vision of John 11:2. 14:29]: and they shall trample the holy city under foot, forty two months [Daniel 12:7. 'Luke' 21:24].
3. And I will give unto my two witnesses [Isaiah 43:10. Yisrael and Yehudah] and they shall speak forth the word of YEHVAH [Isaiah 1:10] for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.
4. These are the two olive trees [Yeremiah 11:16], and the two lampstands [Zechariah 4:3] standing before The ADOWN of the Earth [Yehoshua 3:13].
5. And if anyone wishes to harm them [Psalm 105:15], fire proceeds out of their mouth [Yeremiah 23:29] and devours their enemies: and if anyone should wish to harm them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have the authority to shut Heaven, in order that it may not rain in the days of their speaking forth the word of YEHVAH [Isaiah 1:10]: and have authority over the waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the Earth with every plague, as often as they may wish.
7. And when they shall have finished their witness [Isaiah 43:10. Acts 2:32], the beast ['jesus christ'. Acts 22:8. A vision of John 13:1] coming up out of the Abyss [Genesis 1:2] will fight against them [Daniel 7:21. Acts 21:28. A vision of John 12:17. ( 1 Corinthans 9:26. 1 Timothy 6:12: words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul')] and will overcome [Daniel 7:25] them and kill them [Daniel 8:24. 12:7]
8. and their bodies will be upon the broad place ['Luke' 17:37] of the great city [A vision of John 18:2], which is spiritually called Sodom [Deuteronomy 32:32,33) and Egypt [Exodus 3:7. A vision of John 18:2], where also their ruler [Yeshuwa' Mashiyach. Psalm 110:2] was vehemently reviled ['Luke' 19:14].
9. And the inhabitants of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will gloat over their bodies for three and a half times ['Luke' 21: 24], and will not allow their bodies to be put in remembrance [Psalm 83:5].
10. And those dwelling on the Earth will rejoice over them, and will make merry and they will send gifts to one another; because these two, proclaimers of the word of YEHVAH, tormented those dwelling on the Earth.
11. And after three and a half times ['Luke' 21:24], a spirit of life from YEHVAH entered into them and they stood on their feet [Ezekiel 37:10,11. Acts 1:8]; and great fear fell on those looking at them.
12. And they heard a great Voice from Heaven saying to them: Come ye up here. And they ascended up to Heaven in the water carrier [Proverbs 16:15. Ezekiel 37]; and their enemies saw them ['Luke' 16:23].
13. And in that hour [Matityah 24:30-34. See this website] occurred a great earthquake and the tenth part of the city [Babylon the great. Christ-ianity] fell. And in the earthquake were killed [Matityah 7:23. 25:41] seven [Matityah 12:45] thousands of men of renown [Hebrew: anashey-shem. Numbers 16:2. Christ-ian popes, patriarchs, moderators, messianics, pentecostals, cardinals, bishops, priests, 'pastors', 'rabbi', evangelicals, tv and radio evangelists, religious, lecturers, professors, theologians (Dr, Th.M, Ph.D. M.Div. D.D etc], crafty writers, faction makers and their supporters etc] and the rest became terrified and gave glory to YEHVAH The Mighty One of Heaven [Genesis 24:3].
14. The second woe passed away. Look! the third woe is coming quickly.
15. And the seventh messenger trumpeted; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying: The kingdom of the age has appeared, of ADONAYNU [our ADONAY (A vision of John 4:11] and of His Mashiyach and He will reign for ever and ever.
16. And the twenty-four elders, who sat before YEHVAH on their thrones, fell upon their faces and worshipped YEHVAH,
17. Saying: We give thanks to You, YEHVAH EL SHADDAY - He Who Is and Who was and Who will be [A vision of John 1:8' - because You have taken Your great power and did reign.
18. And the nations were angry; and Your wrath came; and the time of the dead to be judged [Matityah 7:23. 25:41]; and to give the reward to Your servants, the prophets; and to the saints [Deuteronomy 33:2,3. 148:14. Daniel 7:19. Matityah 25:34]; and to those fearing Your Name [Malachi 3:16] - the small and to the great; and to destroy those destroying the earth.
19. And the temple of YEHVAH was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His covenant: and occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail.
1. And a great sign was seen in Heaven: a woman [Yehudah: Isaiah 26:1. Micah 5:2] having been clothed. The sun, and the moon in subjection at her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars [Genesis 37:1-10. A vision of John 7:4-8]:
2. And having [Child] in her womb, she cries, suffering birth pains and being distressed to bring forth [Isaiah 26:17].
3. And another sign was seen in Heaven; and behold an arrogant red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns upon his heads.
4. And his tail swept the third of the stars of Heaven and cast them to the Earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bring forth, in order that; whenever she brings forth; he might devour her Child.
5. And she brought forth a Son [Matityah 1:23 Heb. vsn], a Man, who is about to rule all the Gentiles with an iron rod [Psalm 2:9]: and her Child was snatched up to YEHVAH and to his throne.
6. And the woman fled into the desert [Matityah 24:16-21. Acts 8:1], where, she has there a place [Nehemiah 1:9] - which had been prepared - from YEHVAH, in order that there they might feed her one thousand two hundred and sixty days.
7. And occured war in Heaven: Miyka'El [A vision of John 3:12. Daniel 12:1] and his messengers fought against the dragon ['jesus christ']; and the dragon fought and his messengers [James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2]
8. and they did not prevail [Matityah 16:19]; not even their place was found, still in Heaven.
9. And the arrogant dragon was cast out - the ancient enchanter [Genesis 3:1], called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earthly ones ['Luke' 10:18. Acts 9:3-5. 22:8] and his messengers [Matityah 13:40-42. James 3:15. A vision of John 18:2] were cast out with him.
10. And I heard a great voice saying in Heaven: Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our EL and the authority of His Mashiyach [Matityah 28:18]: because the accuser of our brethren [The Jews] was cast down, who is accusing them [Acts 21:21,28], before our EL, day and night.
11. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Ram and because of the word of their witness [Deuteronomy 6:4. Matityah 16:16. Acts 21:20] and they loved not their lives until death.
12. Therefore be you glad, heavens and those dwelling in them. Woe the earthly ones and the sea ['the ungodly'] because the devil came down to ye, having great anger [Acts 8:1. 9:3-5. 22:8] because he knows that he has a short time.
13. And when the dragon saw that he was cast into the earthly ones ['christ (serapis) in you...' (Colossians 1:27)], he pursued the woman [Yehudah. Micah 5:1. Acts 8:1. 9:3-5. 21:28] who brought forth the Man.
14. And the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman [Yehudah], in order that she might fly into the desert; to her place [Nehemiah 1:9]; where she is nourished there for a time and times and half of a time, from [the] presence of the enchanter [Genesis 3:1].
15. And the enchanter spewed out of his mouth water as a river [A vision of John 9:14], after the woman [Acts 21:28], in order that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood [Daniel 9:26].
16. But the earthly ones helped the woman when the earthly ones opened their mouth, and swallowed the flood [Matityah 23:24] which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.
17. And the dragon was enraged over the woman [Yehudah] and went away to make war with the rest of her seed [Yisrael] - who keep the commandments of YEHVAH [Numbers 15:30] and have the witness of Yeshuwa' [Acts 21:20] -
18. and he stood on the sand of the sea [Matityah 7:26].
1. And I saw a beast [Hebrew chay. Genesis 3:1,20 (see this website). Yeremiah 12:9] coming up out of the sea [the ungodly. Isaiah 57:20], having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns and upon his heads the name of blasphemy [Antiochus Epiphanes; baal yeshu; yeshu notsry; jesus the nazarene; jesus christ; jesus; christ Acts 22:8 ].
2. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard; and his feet as of a bear; and his mouth as a mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave to him his power; and his throne; and arrogant authority to rule (Matityah 4:8,9).
3. And one of his [seven] heads [13:1] appeared as having been fatally wounded and his fatal wound was healed: and all the world were astonished [Acts 9:6] and followed the beast. [NOTE: SEE OUR DOCUMENT 'THE BEAST AND HIS MARK' ON THIS WEBSITE].
4. And they worshipped the dragon [A vision of John 12:9] because he gave the authority to rule [Matityah 4:8,9] to the beast [A vision of John 13:2]: and they worshipped the beast (jesus christ), saying: Who compares to the beast? who can fight him [1 Corinthans 9:26. 1 Timothy 6:12: words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul']?
5. And there was given to him a mouth speaking boastful things [Antiyokus; 'god manifest' (Daniel 8:8. Matityah 24:14,15); baal yeshu; yeshu notsry; jesus christ (Acts 22:8)] and blasphemies [jesus; jesus christ; christ, christ jesus; trinity; triunity; logos etc]; and authority was given to him to continue, forty two months [Daniel 12:7. 'Luke' 21:24].
6. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against YEHVAH; to blaspheme His Name [Psalm 74:10] and His dwelling place [Ezekiel 37:27], those dwelling in Heaven.
7. And it was given to him to make warfare with the saints [Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18] and to conquer them: and authority to rule was given to him over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.
8. And all those dwelling upon the Earth will worship him ['jesus christ'], whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the scroll of life [Proverbs 8:35. A vision of John 17:8] of the Ram who was slain.
9. If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
10. If anyone for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone by a sword is to be killed, he must be killed by a sword [Yeremiah 15:2]. Under these circumstances is the patient endurance and the faith [Deuteronomy 6:4] of the saints [Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:18].
11. And I saw another beast [Hebrew:chay (the devil and false prophet 'Paul'. Genesis 3:1,20. Acts 8:1. A vision of John 2:2] coming up out of the pit ["The pit of corruption" Isaiah 38:17. James 3:15. A vision of John 9:3]; and he had two horns [Genesis 49:17] like a ram and he spake as a dragon.
12. And he exercises all the authority [2 Corinthians 10:8] of the first beast ['jesus christ' 13:1], in his presence, and he makes the Earth and those who dwell therein to worship the first beast [Antiyokus Epiphanes a.k.a. jesus christ), whose deadly wound [13:3] was healed.
13. And he does great signs [Acts 15:12. Romans 15:18,19] and he makes lightning come down from the sky onto the Earth in the sight of men [Acts 9:3. 22:6,9),
14. And he deceives those dwelling on the Earth through the signs [Matityah 24:24. Acts 15:12. Romans 15:18,19 'through mighty signs and wonders'] which it was given him to do in the presence of the beast ['jesus christ']; saying to those who dwell on the Earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound of the [Maccabean] war [Greek: makaira], and lived.
15. And it was given to him to give a spirit to the image of the beast, in order that the image of the beast should both speak [Acts 9:5. 22:8], and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast ['jesus christ'] should be killed [1 Corinthians 5:5 1 Timothy 1:20. instruction of the devil and false prophet 'Paul'].
16. And he makes all; the small and the great [Acts 26:22]; both the rich and poor; both the free and the slaves [1 Corinthians 12:13]; to receive a mark on their right hand, or on their foreheads:
17. And that no one might buy or sell, except the one who had the mark [+], the name of the beast [jesus christ...but now christ is risen...he ascended on high (1 Corinthians 15:20. Ephesians 4:8,10)], or the number  of his name.
THE VOICE OF THE LATTER SIGN
18. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding [Psalm 119:169] let him give voice [Hebrew: qowl. "...they will believe the voice of the latter sign" (Exodus 4:8) Greek: psephos] to the number of the beast: for it is a man's [Adoniyqam (Ezra 2:13)] number. And his [Adoniyqam (meaning 'my lord (serapis; christ) is risen') Ezra 2:13. Isaiah 14:14. 1 Corinthians 15:20] number "six hundred sixty and six" [Ezra 2:13]"
1. And I saw; - and, behold! - a Ram standing on the Mount Tsiown, and with him, a hundred forty four thousands [A vision of John 7:4-8. Acts 2:41. 4:4. 6:7. 21:20] having his name [
transliterated into English - Yeshuwa`. Matityah 1:21]
and the Name of His Father [
transliterated into English YEHVAH. Isaiah 63:16. 64:7 (8)]
written on their foreheads (A vision of John 22:4).
2. And I heard a sound from Heaven, as a sound of many waters, and as a sound of a great thunder: and the sound which I heard as of harpers harping with their harps.
3. And they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders: and no man could learn that song except the hundred forty four thousands, who were redeemed from the earthly ones [A vision of John 7:4].
4. These - are those who were not defiled with women [45,000+ factions of Christ-ian "harlots" (A vision of John 17:5)]; for they are virgins. These - the ones following the Ram wherever he may go. These - were redeemed from among men, firstfruits [John 15:8] to YEHVAH and to the Ram.
5. And in their mouth was not found a lie; they are without blemish.
6. And I saw another Messenger [Malachi 3:1] flying in mid-Heaven, having an everlasting good news [Matityah 4:17,23. 24:14] to proclaim over those sitting on the Earth, and over every nation and tribe and tongue and people,
7. Saying in a great voice: Fear YEHVAH [Yehoshua ('joshua') 24:14] and give glory to Him; because the hour of His judgment has come: and worship Him [Genesis 1:1. 2:4. Deuteronomy 4:35. 6:4. John 4:21,23] Who created the heavens and the earth; and Sea; and springs of waters.
8. And another messenger- a second - followed, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen [Isaiah 21:9. A vision of John 18:2] which made all the nations drink of the wine of the madness [Deuteronomy 32:33. Yeremiah 51:7. A vision of John 17:2. 18:3] of her idolatries [worship of the idols jesus christ; christ jesus; jesus; yeshu; lord jesus; jehovah; yehovah; yehovih; yahovah; yahowah; emmanuel; immanuel; serapis; christ; trinity; triunity; jah; yah; yahweh; yahwah; yahuah; yahuwah; yahvah; yahveh; yashua; yahshua; yahushuah; yahuwshua; logos; oneness; god; alpha and omega; mary; wafers; the cross; dead popes; evolution; etc].
9. And another messenger - a third - followed them, saying in a great voice: If anyone worships the beast [Antiyokus Epiphanes ('god manifet')] and his image ['jesus christ' (god manifest in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16. Words of the devil and false prophet 'Paul')] and receives his mark [the cross] on his forehead, or on his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the fury of YEHVAH [Isaiah 51:20], which is poured out, without dilution, in the cup of His wrath; and he will be tormented in fire and sulphur in the presence of holy messengers, and in the presence of the Ram:
11. And the smoke of their torment goes up for evermore [Matityah 25:41. A vision of John 20:6,14]: and they have no rest day and night, who worship the beast [Antiyokus Epiphanes] and his image ['jesus christ'], and whosoever receives the mark [+] of his name ['jesus christ'].
12. Under these circumstances is the endurance of the saints [Yehudiym (those who "praise YEHVAH" cf. Genesis 29:35). Deuteronomy 33:2. Psalm 148:14. Daniel 7:19]: those keeping the commandments of YEHVAH and the faith of Yeshuwa' [Deuteronomy 6:4. Mark 12:29. Acts 21:20].
13. And I heard a Voice from Heaven saying: You write; Blessed those dead - those dying in the master- from now: Yes, says the spirit, in order that they will rest from their labours; and their works follow with them.
14. And I saw - and behold! - a white water carrier [Hebrew: ab. Proverbs 16:15. Acts 1:9. 2:1-47. 3:1-26 etc.]; and sitting upon the water carrier, like a Son of Man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15. And another messenger went forth out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him sitting on the water carrier: Send in your sickle and reap: because the hour to reap has come [Matityah 13:40-42]; because the harvest of the Earth is ripe.
16. And he who was sitting on the water carrier of latter rain thrust in his sickle on the Earth; and the Earth was reaped.
17. And another messenger went forth out of the temple, in Heaven; also having a sharp sickle.
18. And another messenger went forth out of the altar, he having authority over the fire; and he spoke in a great voice, to him that had the sharp sickle, saying: Thrust in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters [Matityah 13:30] of the vine of the earthly ones; for its grapes are ripened [Matityah 13:30].
19. And the Messenger thrust his sickle into the Earth, and gathered the vine of the earthly ones, and cast into the great winepress of the wrath of YEHVAH [Isaiah 51:20. Matityah 13:40-42].
20. And the winepress was trodden outside [A vision of John 22:15] the city [A vision of John 21:2], and blood [of a dead man] (A vision of John 16:3,4,6)] flowed out of the winepress; until the restraining of the horses [Matityah 13:41]; from six hundred thousand troops [Hebrew: orach. Greek: stadion. tares (Matityah 13:30). Christian demon ministers. 1 Corinthians 9:24].
THE VISION GIVEN TO JOHN CHAPTERS 15 to 22. CLICK HERE
Your Email comments and enquiries are welcome to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.